Tuesday, September 02, 2008

TV GUIDE: AN OPEN LETTER TO BARACK

Dear Senator,

Here's what I'ma need you to do.

Make a quick stop in Nashville. There BobbyBrown will great you with a cowboy hat and boots. Photo op at random local bbq joint.

From there you will meet up with six strangers. You will dip into the hot tub and triple kiss with two blonds. Gender breakdown optional. Mediate a fist fight, then run naked to your jet. FlavorFlav will be awaiting your arrival. You will receive a clock and a few dozen suitcases. HowieMandell couldnt make it, but he sent his donation to your campaign.

Next you will give a speech to 75,000 people. You'll be opening for ClayAiken. MarioLopez will introduce you.

Lastly, AccessHollywood will be at your crib, following your taping of Cribs. NeicyNash will be doing a special CleanHouse segment, right before your Young Voters Matter townhall meeting in your back yard, hosted by JustinBobby and Audrina.

I need you to move fast, Senator, because they havent announced it yet, but clearly these damn Republicans are FILMING A MUHFCUKING REALITY SHOW, starring Juno's mom. And if you don't hurry they will soon produce hit spinoffs into the emerging Double Standard genre.

~Management

PS...Guard your girl...

9 comments:

Amadeo said...

He should involve Paris Hilton...
"Global Warming" -Barack
"That's Hot" - Paris

Blu Jewel said...

LMAO! That was some funny azz ish right there wise!!!!

love!

Southerner in Suomi said...

I totally should not have read this at work. Too damn funny girl.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Amadeo...OMG you're a genius. Somebody get TRL on the line ASAP!

Blu...Laugh now... vote McShortArms off later. lol

VDiz...You're a journalist. You need to be covering this reality show breaking news!! Eff a Gustav.

the joy said...

I was all prepared t go into my requisite "I hate you"s, until I realized the real world has never taped in DC... Shit!

Can there also be a dance contest? I'm sure Barack will win hands down- McCain is 72...

Anonymous said...

starring Juno's mom ... What u said! ... you got me rollin ova here ...

La said...

"Guard your girl."


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Right?!?!

So...Wise...Sista said...

Joy...See what I'm saying? Cuz where else in DC is there a house big enough for 7 strangers?? And YES, a dance off is in order... after all, we already have lopez on call and Ill put in a call to FannyPack.

Amber juno in juneau. Get it? juno...juneau, alaska. Nevamind. lol

La...same goes for bob.

Anonymous said...

ha! I got it ... give me some credit! lol

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers