Monday, November 06, 2006

Fantasy Blogging: IF I WAS FCUKING WISE

*Click here for NEW UPDATES!!*


==============

You want to fcuk me.

I get it.

I’m passionate.

Generous.

And well, I can fcuk.

Really well.

Lemme digress for a moment while you gather your bearings…

Wow, I’ve been wanting to say that for a while. Damn, due to my lil hiatus I feel so out of the loop. I missed the whole Truth or Dare phenom…there’s like, these new IT bloggers out of nowhere…and it may appear that I’m at a loss for words.

On the contrary. I have more to say than ever, just haven’t figured out how to manage the time.

Well, this post is inspired by my cyber desires for a certain trans-Atlantic scholar. He finds sport in emailing me when he’s bored (and that only slightly offends me)... and on one such occasion he asked, “Wise, what do you think about two people getting intimate too early on?”

I refrained from explaining that it’s never too early (or late) for him and I to blast a home run, but instead I told him to stay tuned…

If Trans-Atlantic were fcuking Wise, perhaps it would go a lil something like a situation that really happened to me not long ago. Check it…

So there’s this guy who we’ll call Lui.gi. I met him at a party, and gave him my card because he’s also Jamaic.an and he promised to put me on to some reggae spots down here. There was no, ‘I’m feeling you, call me.’ Nothing except a pleasant convo and a few inside jokes in patois.

Fast fwd a few weeks. We’ve spoken on the phone, and it’s…fine. I begin to wonder if he’s just not feeling me…but wait a minute, I’m not on the menu. This is not a ‘feeling you’ situation.

But dammit, I’m WAY hotter than him, and he truly oughta be feeling me. But he speaks to me more like he’s either nervous, socially awkward, or bored. He’s real regular, no outward pretenses about him. An Ivy Leaguer sans the Harvard ego-swag. A nerd sans the idiocy. He’s basically Rog.

So I’m confused, but not pressed. I just want reggae.

Fast fwd again and I meet up with Lui.gi at a show. He lives about 30 minutes outside of Bawtuhmore, so after the show we go to my house to drink and hang out.

We’re sitting on my couch, and he says, “Damn, your legs are the same length as mine.” Looking back, this was the corniest shit I have ever encountered, but at the time, as silly as it seemed, he was right. Dude is like 6’1”…I’m 5’8”… and when we both stood up to measure, sure enough our hips line up.

Wow, our hips line up… I’m standing in front of dude and for the first time I size him up…LIKE THAT. I had already accepted that he’s not particularly attractive. But he’s mature, very nice, and of sound intellect.

And by the looks of things, shorty is packin. I’m sayin. I’m standing hip to hip with him and I see this bulge emerge from his jeans. And all of a sudden, I’m on fire.

The next thing I know, dude and I are rolling around on my couch, skin to skin, like rabbits.

Weird thing is, I’m not even really dick obsessed like that. As magnificent a sight to behold… ya seen one big one, ya seen ‘em all, really (you don’t count Trans-Atl). But there was just something about the presentation of this particular pipe that…shall we say, caught my eye.

Nevertheless, who was to know that subtly unattractive Lui.gi had the body of a god. I played all up and through the curvature of his muscles like opening day at Fenway. I marveled at the reckless hair that lined his pecs, his thighs, his groin. And let’s face it, I’m a girl…I like positive feedback. Brownie points if it’s directed to my body. Shit, I got caught up…but not caught out.

“I’m not going to fcuk you, Luig'.”
“Okay,” he said, a bit defeated. With that bit of business out of the way I went about the task of being thoroughly satisfied…sixth grade style (I let Big Papi hit a triple with a few runs batted in, if you feel me).

I have since gotten together with Luig’ on several occasions, and I always preface the frolic by letting him know that there will be no rounding of my bases. I’m grateful that he’s cool with basically not talking to me on the phone ever, and then paying me courtesy visits and bringing the hot massage oil and a good strong pair of hands.

Thing of it is…I like the guy. He’s decent. He’s even starting to look attractive to me. We have a lot in common, like the same kind of hanging out, similar music, and he’s rather intelligent, which I love. Problem is he’s nothing but a big dick on a sculpted frame with a funny 80s sitcom likeness (he really looks NOTHING like Rog, but for some reason I just find the analogy hilarious)…who happens to be a very cool guy. In a perfect world, it would be the other way around…he’d be a great guy who happens to have a dope body.

But because of an imperfect sequential arrangement, he doesn’t stand a chance. Not because he’s ugly… (truthfully it’s more so because I literally had to teach the muhfucka how to kiss me…to the point where I was literally just pushing his head down to point his lips at my nibbles)…but because I began at the conclusion. Had I taken the time to get to know this guy before I got to know his bare azz, perhaps I’d have a bit more patience, and enough respect not to immortalize him via blogger.

Why read the book when you already know how the hell it ends?

He went out of town last week, and upon his return he sent me a text…”I’m back. Call me if you want some.”

If he was fcuking Wise, he’d not need to text me a cock coupon. He would have been summoned to come over straight from the airport.

Particularly if he was flying in from Heathrow.

*double sigh*

You see where this is going...

You want to fcuk me.

And I don’t blame you.

I’m logical.

I keep it "real".

I have all the (sometimes incorrect) answers.

So I invite you,my psecial reader firends to present me with your drama, your issues, your situations…and I’ll give you one possible outcome from the IF YOU WERE FCUKING WISE perspective (feel my double entendre). You may even do so anonymously if you prefer.

Ladies, I know I don’t have a penis…but I do have balls enough to try to mount you, too. So don’t feel left out. I can go both ways.

Ok, I really didn’t mean it THAT way...whatev.

I’m all ears.

21 comments:

nikki said...

what a waste of a perfectly presented pipe. oh well. LOL

you said it all right here, sis. if i've read the spoilers, i ain't seeing the movie. the end. lol@this entry though. i think alot of us sistas feel like this. why come the brotha gotta have a tight body?!? i've had numerous situations where the brotha had the body of a god and the brain of a gnat or something else about him that would prevent him from being 'the one'. can i get a plate of perfection please? shit, i don't ask for much!

Amadeo said...

On the funny-but-what-is-she-doing-now-tip. My last ex had some issues, but they were smoothed over cause she (like me) had a high sex drive. I knew deep down it couldn't last, however, when you're accomplice never has to be convinced life is good.

Anonymous said...

Good post. but i always enjoy your post. i'm in the buffet line right behind nikki tryna get my plate of perfection. i had a similar encounter, difference being we went there because i couldn't resist the goods. it turned out to be a waste. the physical side of it might coulda lasted longer if i didn't have to teach him so much.

Jameil said...

omg wise! oh naw hell naw man wise done up and done it! giiiiiiiiirl. you have a pure-t, bonafide hit on ya hands. if i talked abt sex on my blog, i would steal it! so since i won't do it, take my girls sitch and tell her how it really should be done. here it is: she was taking a stripperobics class and there was this dude who used to tease her and say he was gonna give her some but then see her and go close but no cigar, yet called himself her friend. so he asked to see the fruits of her class. she put on the lingerie AND the stripper shoes and worked it out. my homie can dance so i know she did the damn thing. guess what he did. said oh and TURNED ON THE TV. they remained "friends" but she quit the class w/a good chunk taken out of her ego. now.. if he were fcuking wise... then what?

Blah Blah Blah said...

1. you did mean it that way
2. a jamaican named luigi huh?!?
3. i write all my's shit on my page...so no need to weigh down your comment section
4. HA...he rounded them bases...you now good dick when you see it...regardless of the kissing! why you frontin'...heeheehee

So...Wise...Sista said...

Nikki...A plate of perfection? What restaurant got that??

Amadeo says"however, when you're accomplice never has to be convinced life is good."

CLASSIC.

4ever...I hear you. I aint no teacher! And this dude is 30 and was kissing like my 2yr old nephew!

Jameil...Hilarious! I got you. Stay tuned.

Blah...
1. You calling me blog-bi?
2. Better yet, a Jamaican with zero sex appeal.
3. If Blah was fcuking Wise, Wise wouldnt be fcuking for very long, that much I know. RIP: Yamony, The Itch, et al.
4. No frontin! Could it be that I'm just getting too old for this mess!

Little Brown Girl said...

GIRL!!! This shyt was absolutely one of the tightest blogs I've yet to read LMAO!!! Boy if you ain't just remind me of "what's his name again?" Exactly!!! yeah him!!! I think I was infatuated with everything I SAW but at the end of the day I knew that the end happened 1 hour before we met!!

As for now...my dilemma, if you will, is slightly different. I don't want to say I'm in love but definitely in serious infatuation and get this...the sex isn't even the BOMB in the way that makes you cry over it but the emotions I have for this dude make the difference. I'm lying...it's the bomb cause he'll do dayum near anything to get you off (and not in a homo kinda way) and that my friend is a keeper!!! He is everything and nothing at the same time. Nothing because of access...everything because of everything else. And I want him to know but I don't know what to say because we both agreed AT THE TIME that the LD relationship was not going to be HOTT in the hood. LOL!! I think I am having second thoughts though and I don't know if I should say it or not.

So if he were fukin wise????

Anonymous said...

divine blog as always ... here's my dilemma ... i gotta a guy we use to kick it back some months ago ...but we lost contact... so he has magically returned to my life ...we've never thrown down ... but the little bit of time we did get to spend together ... the hot and heavy vibes were there ... thing is now that hes back ... he seems less willing to put forth all the effort he was before ...but seems to still be expecting great return...when we talk the convo is great... a fabulous mind fcuk ... but then goes MIA for several days... i get a text or a voicemail talkin about how he misses me and cant wait till that day ... meanwhile im raising a brow and wonderin if that aint supsicous ... so technially we aint fcukin... but if he were fcukin wise or at least tryin what would you do?...

Blah Blah Blah said...

Aww Wise...naw, you ain't bi...in real life.
I have dated 3 jamaicans...1 had sex appeal but no sexy moves. Other was not sexy at all. Last one...yea, umm...he was sexy in a munchkin way.
If Blah was fcking Wise...umm, we'd be bi bloggers and hell, that situation just might last longer than Yahmony, The Itch, et al. HA!
Too old? Naw, never to old. However, it may just be that time...what time? The time for the whole package. Ya know...that time comes in seasons... Then again...I've been married so all my "connections" Are just for fun... NEXT!

Anonymous said...

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he's a bum, BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now if I was fcuking wise.....hahahaha

Anonymous said...

im a good looking guy, respectful, employed, but i cant make any headway with a nice young woman at my job. so my question is what would i need to do to get the opportunity to "fuck wise"?

Anonymous said...

Wise, you make me laugh out loud.
It was one of those, "Oh no she didn't"....then upon further reflection "Oh yes she did" type feelings.

"Why read the book when you already know how the hell it ends?"

I'm with Nikki, that was quotable.

aquababie said...

i am killing myself reading this!

man i wish i had it the brawn, dick and brains again. i mean fine! i actually had it for about 4 years. we were matched perfectly with our libidos, intelligence and other skills. however he couldn't keep it in his pants and hooked up with a psycho bitch. he and the psycho are now married.

then the next ex was sexy in his own way, but didn't have the body. he had brains and talent. the sex was good at first, but it went downhill when shit started to go bad.

enough of my rambling!

expressions of mirth said...

What a great post!

I'm finally in a functional relationship (yay!), so I can't really contribute to the commentary here....call it selective amnesia. ;)

Some of my exes keep coming back like zombies, and actually have the nerve to be mad that I've moved on! Too damn funny.

Wise...I know I'm all kinds of late, but thanks for the b-day shoutout! The collabo is on, just say the word!

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

Im far to involved in either trying not to get fcuked, or trying not to fcuk someone else.

Its *a lot* tougher than it sounds.



the very

Anonymous said...

The Wise that I have grown to love and appreciate has returned!!

-_- said...

Hi sis - I've heard about your blog, now I get to read!
Thanks so much for visiting mine, I really appreciate it!!

SunshineMama said...

(Heavy Sigh!) I'm just so damn glad your back!

Supa said...

Girl. You fucking slay me.

"Just something about the presentation of this particular pipe.."

CLASSIC

Anonymous said...

That was the best post I've read tonight....You are hilarious. I've got no more words for you!

Anonymous said...

(sigh) poor, poor rog.

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers