Thursday, April 27, 2006

How Wise is "So...Wise"? 3

I know I have a habit of leaving things hanging, and that's wrong...but understand, shit is still sensitive (and long)…

Recap:
Part I

Part II
Part III: "GET LOW, WISE..."

Ok, truth? I hear him come in that morning. He stumbles back to my crib, so drunk, and sticks his head into my room and whispers to see if I’m up…meanwhile I’m play sleeping, splayed on the bed in a prefabricated pose: you know, all sedated and sexy, laying on my stomach, my hair is a heap of fresh curls cascading my face, my tank top tight around my middle, and my CK boxers riding a tiny bit up on the curve of my modest azz. Tryin to be cute.

I listen as he fumbles and then settles onto the couch, before I tip toe to the bathroom to pee (and lightly brush my teeth). He looks so ridiculous, all big and scrunched up on my couch, and I nudge him to open the couch to a bed for him. He’s groggy but smiling. (He is ALWAYS smiling! Always.) He tells me he was so drunk that he walked right past my building when his boys dropped him off that morning.

I tell him he can come to bed if he prefers. He follows, walking a straight line.

We lay in my bed, giggling, as the new Sunday morning sun soaks through my windows. Early morning cartoons offer a fitting soundtrack. Hours later, yawning and not at all tired, I roll over, away from him, and he follows me. Who doesn’t love a good spoon? And a NEW spoon at that? Shit.

But Mama has a tendency to be fast, and I may or may not have then tickled his fingertips, guiding them to outline the eager nipple poking through my wife beater.

Needless to say, it’s on…

Pump ya breaks. We didn’t fully make out until that night, after a BBQ my friends stage for me after I realize I have to entertain him for another full day.

He leaves NYC the next day with a long face. I’m left standing at the curb, watching the yellow SUV cab whisk him away…and mope back to the crib…and lay in bed, remembering the space he occupied so comfortably….the space where I laid on his chest the night before, with a silly grin I couldn’t shake…

::flashback, keep up...::
“I got my tattoo the morning of high school graduation. My brother took me, and I got to the ceremony mad late, almost missed the processional…but you ain’t know me back then,” I tease.


“I remember you doing the butterfly on stage when you got your diploma,” he admits.

“And the Roger Rabbit, and the Peppaseed, and the Wop. Choreographed to perfection,” I brag. He replies with a kiss to my nose.

“You have a cute tattoo, Wise. I’m probably gonna go ahead and get that ‘Thug Life’ across my chest when I get back to Detroit,” he jokes.

“Ahh baby, right above your bullet wound? So sexy!” I laugh. He busts out laughing and tickles my side, where he’s now holding me.

“What’s your next tat gonna be?” he asks.


I trace the numbers 9/3/04 with my fingertips on his chest. His compassionate eyes ask for clarification.

“The day my dad died,” I whisper.

He holds me so tight the tears retreat from the wells of my eyes.

We kiss again. This time with insistence, a primal urgency that makes it juicy and wet. He’s got that 5 o’clock shadow that I love, and it’s rough on my cheeks, my chin, my neck, my collarbone. Soothes my bare chest, as he slips off my tank top with tender authority.

My nipples respect him.

He’s heavy on top of me and I love it. He’s a man, and a big one at that. I grab his azz to let him know I approve and he leans and kisses my pelvis in return. Now I’m the one ripping off his shirt, with an ungraceful yank. To my surprise he’s the hairiest muhfucka I’ve ever seen and touched in my life, and I swirl my fingers around in that nigga’s nest like it’s my own new growth.

He likes that.

I’m very in touch with my dude side, and I show it when I raise up and flip him onto his back. Can’t help it. I’m no control freak but I can’t be tied down for too long. I need to roam free. And roam I do, like a Sprint phone on the subway.

My lips make express stops like the A train, from his bald head to his ear lobes to his round shoulders, to his love handles, to the muscles along his thick thighs. I’m so lost in this man, in what I’m feeing at the moment, the convergence of lust AND liking, that I’m on a mission...

Next stop downtown Brooklyn.

I’m just fcuking with y’all. I ain’t go there. But I wanted to...and I could hear him wondering if I might.

Hoping.

Instead I bury my face in this shorts and tongue kiss the inside of his thigh.

Something to work toward, nigga. Play ya cards right.

We slow down like responsible, sexually frustrated adults, and spend the rest of the night
cuddling and kissing.

Oh, NOW it's on.

20 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

damn, you got me hooked with this one, so...wise.

Anonymous said...

:o). "My nipples respect him" is a little gem.

no, don't get to the point immediately. i like that u play it out over a period of time. man, why is evry1 in such a hurry.

Knockout Zed said...

WTF? Man, that "head fake out" is one frustrating move!

KZ

So...Wise...Sista said...

In my own defense Zed, it wasn't exactly a fake out. I never intended to tease. In fact that was like a coupon. No, it was like a take out menu...like, 'see what's available'. I couldn't suck him off our first time in bed. I'd never get rid of him. :) On the real, that's how much we were feeling each other, we didn't want to ruin it with immediate sex...not to mention, that was not officially my dick to be sucking. The (alleged) owner of that title lives in Chicago.

You're a nipple man, huh, Neil.

Damn, DP...you're a busy man...I expect a level of patience from you. How bout this, I'll finish my story when you finish yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, a couple wows.

Ditto Neil.

"I couldn't suck him off our first time in bed. I'd never get rid of him. :)"
HaHa, OK Wise.

That and the nipple respect were priceless.

You going have us all coming back for seconds, thirds, fourth, fifths.

nikki said...

my nipples respect him

SHIT IF THAT AIN'T THE BEST LINE EVER.

there were so many of those little jewels in this piece. lawd, but i sure do love your writing, sista.

Veronica Marché said...

Co-signing with everyone else...

"My nipples respect him" is CLASSIC. :-)

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

Far be it from me to interject a little point of "do the right thing here" and play (apropriately so) Devil's Advocate and in general deflate the sexual baloon Wise just blew..... BUT- obviously both of you need to do some housecleaning and cut your present respective S.O.'s Loose. Dont you think? Unless of course you both have one of those open situations....

Mr.Slish said...

You little tease ..I LIKE IT!!!! Should have just had your way with him. He woulda called you in the morning...lol..

Question. Say you didn't respect him , but the physical attraction between the both of you was really strong..would you have slept with him that night?

Blah Blah Blah said...

OK...my blog crush is So...Wise. LMAO

Damn girl, gave me tingly feelings all down there...lol

*looking around and searching under tables and shit* Where da eff is a man when I need him!!...lol

Anonymous said...

I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT! Why come I just started reading you today?!

"To my surprise he’s the hairiest muhfucka I’ve ever seen and touched in my life, and I swirl my fingers around in that nigga’s nest like it’s my own new growth."

I about D-I-E-D when I read that. I'll be here everyday from now on. You are seriously about to become "regularly scheduled" reading for me. LOL.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Wait...is this MY Neil...or some random Neil? I've missed you, young bloke. ;)

Slish...you will soon learn that a yes or no question never elicits a yes or no answer from me. It's always maybe. Honestly, where I am right now, I'm so over casual sex. It's become unsatisfying, no matter how nice the pipe, how well he does this, that, yadda, yadda. After being in a solid relationship (couple years back) it changed the whole game. After him, when I just needed some umm, fine tuning, that casual shit was just wack. No matter how great the lover, it just failed to satisfy me. So it really depends how badly I needed it that night...but I think I probably would have been content letting him taste it. ;)

Blah... you're a mess. Don't act like you aint got penis on call. I been reading! lol

"Regularly scheduled"? Nuh uh! Thanks Anon.

Far be it for you to state the obvious, Rev. lol But thank you.
I had hoped that I conveyed that sentiment in saying that as responsible adults we stopped short of condom grabbing, nuts on chin, tongue on clit, etc, and even changing fight plans. And as I said before, I recognized that our "situations" were an impediment to genuine progress.

Speaking of "cut your present respective S.O.'s Loose"...

M-Dubb said...

DAYUM!

Soulfull said...

Ooooo weeee... Feelin hot hot hot... yes indeed... "the respect" line is priceless, but "I swirl my fingers around in that nigga’s nest like it’s my own new growth" is my own personal fave...

Jameil said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah! hairiness is so appalling to me. but the bf has a respectable amt of hair so i deal. long as it ain't no bush. i dated this dude so hairy once i asked him where his fur coat ended. yikes!!

Adei von K said...

get it Aries!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo!

Janelle Skelton said...

Hey sowisesista. I've just tuned into you recently and i like what i've read. The whole nipple thing through me for a loop. I love your context. I love your words keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Womens nike ace 83 tennis shoes varsity red http://www.financial-advisor-4.info/Free-multiplayer-scrabble-download.html http://www.lipitor-10mg.info/Jouerauscrabbleendirect.html Online hold em inspector free registration code the official scrabble player's dictionary in braille Lexus rx review Vacation creditcard bangalore order seroquel Concord + mortgage Illinois non-standard automobile insurance companies Sony digit handycam dcr-pc9 Free baby bingo card play scrabble online finance mcse free online scrabble dictionary scrabble trial download How craps system works Paintball guns dragonfly autococker Where can i get tadalafil

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers