Thursday, October 26, 2006

Harlem Blogtrotters

My girl Nikki has football on lock...and frankly, I wouldnt be able to keep up with that kind of roster. But fantasy hoops is my shit. Call me Tim Duncan cuz I bust my brothers' azzes 2 out of the last 3 seasons.

Anyone else care to challenge me?

It's easy to play. You choose a roster, and you get points congruent to your players' performances. And it's kind of like the stock market, because your players also earn you money and you can buy and sell them.

But if you wanna be down you gotta pick your team by the season opener, which is 10/31.

Hollerrrrr!



YOU'VE BEEN CHALLENGED!

You've been invited to join So...Weazy's Fantasy Hoops Challenge Season 1 league. Accept this challenge and get your team now!

Accept Your Friend's Challenge!


Your friend has challenged you to join a SportingNews.com Fantasy Hoops Challenge Season 1 league. Take the following steps to join your friend's league:

1.) Click on link above
2.) Register/Purchase a team (or teams)
3.) Choose your team name
4.) Join an "Existing League" using the following league information:

League: Harlem Blogtrotters
Password:

If there are spots still available in the league, you will be ready to begin playing. Make sure to sign up now, before the league fills up! Good luck and enjoy the season!

If you are having trouble with the link above, copy and paste the line below into your web browser.
http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/hoops/season1/basic/home_challenge.html?group_id=17767&password=

Be sure to bookmark this page: http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com.
Use your Member Name and Password to login and play this and other SportingNews.com games.

Enjoy the game!



Note: This is a ONE TIME challenge mailing sent to you by your friend.
More information on other fantasy sports games: http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/
For answers to questions, please visit our customer service center.
To review our privacy policy please click here.

Copyright © 2006 Vulcan Sports Media, Inc. dba SportingNews. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

you too? sigh. can't do fantasy. i see how its taken over the bf's life. he can't get it together. i have no desire for another addiction. but thx for the invite! :D

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

hmm. i do fantasy. really well.

but not this kind.




the very.

Anonymous said...

I am definitely tryna get in!!

Amadeo said...

I wish I was a hoops fan cause Nikki beat me this week and I'm feeling competitive.

Sherlon Christie said...

I'll invite you to our fantasy basketball league next year....

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers