Monday, October 23, 2006

The Honeymoon

This my new boo...





Been kickin it about a week now, so we're still in that silly-grinnin honeymoon phase, where we know we're feeling eachother, and it feels really good to be together, but we're trying to play it cool. Learn how the other likes to do things, sync our routines, habits and preferences.

Even though I know I'm in love already...I mean, who wouldnt be head over heels for that smooth complexion, and sleek physique? But I can't front, I'd gotten really used to my ex, and truth be told, there's some shit I'm not feeling about the new jack. Some shit that I been tiptoeing around, for the sake of keeping peace, I guess. Maybe not trying to come off as picky or overbearing or nagging so soon. I just want us to take it slow and have a good time and then get to a point where we're comfortable discussing the shit that's not all sweet.

Wasting eachother's time, basically.

While I may be waxing poetic (and perhaps pathetic) about my computer, some a y'all were really feeling me, cuz that's how you are when YOU meet someone special.

Actin all fake, trying to make wine outta water.

Why we love wasting time?

Cuz everyone deserves a honeymoon.

Love,

~Wise

PS...Why did I think I would have missed the whole blog thing a lot more than I did?

17 comments:

aquababie said...

welcome! i thought your were gonna get the black though.

Amadeo said...

I think it's like writers block when you don't try to force it, it doesn't seem like a weight. At least it was for me. Now I'm getting ideas and I've migrated back.

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

i dont get it. whats not to love about a mac book pro?

you probably havent looked inside yet.

thats where its at.

Jameil said...

hahaha and you missed us you liar. you know you did.

Anonymous said...

You missed us admit it. Come on, say you do! Hahahahaha.

Waddie G. said...

what do you I buy y'all for your wedding present? How about some iTunes songs???

So...Wise...Sista said...

Oh unbunch the panties, yall! I did indeed miss each and everyone of you. lol

And never fear, Ace...it's all love. I told you bout the little things I'm still trying to get used to...but truth be told, I think I've found The One. A white one, no less. ;)

Prof...I'm definitely registering at iTunes! HAHAHA

The Brown Blogger said...

It takes time to get used to those subtle Mac instances that'll become commonplace.

Such as life. You ARE in a committed relationship now.

Hell, me & MacBook Pro had a child a few months ago. A used G4 desktop i copped offa ebay for under $200.

Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Ahh computer love.... Anonymous Detroit.

Knockout Zed said...

You know the blog ain't shit!

KZ

Anonymous said...

ah, so Your Neil has some serious competition then...

and you best not be thinking bout blapsing (i.e. blog lapsing). that's a new word i just made up 10 seconds ago for you my dear Wise. bet your new boo can't do THAT, even if he has a bigger hard drive. ;o)

g'luck wid work

So...Wise...Sista said...

My Neil...may I fwd you a complete list of tasks that my new boo cannot perform? ;)

Adei von K said...

well i blogger fam missed you even if you didn't miss blogger!

nikki said...

this entry was on point more than you know. LOL

how many people out there can say they are as real as they're ever gonna be when they first meet someone? very few. we see it played out online over and over again. blogs are only the entry, they ain't the entire.

glad you back sis! i won't be able to check you in new york this time around but hopefully i'll see you when i come up in november.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Stace...you know I missed you...esp your Tribe manifesto. Hilarious!

Nikki...Don't even worry bout it, mama. Our paths are destined to pass soon. Real recognizes real. [I'm so hip hop] lol

Of course you read btwn the lines perfectly...and the whole blog thing is merely a microcasm. *sigh*

Blah Blah Blah said...

I think the line is...Game recognize game, Wise...lol

I'm still with the old shit but I am thnking abut upgrading since "old shit" ain't really "working" like he needs to be.

*missed you too.

Anonymous said...

damn...nice wall, shawty. is it yours?

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers