Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHAT IT LOOK LIKE

"Babe, do I look like I can fcuk?"

"YO. You look like eating pu**y is a bullet point on your resume."

And there it is.

Coincidentally, I've been having this conversation a lot lately. Particularly with male friends, and then followed up and confirmed with females. Do you know anyone who isn’t all that attractive, but gets a whole LOT of ass? Or maybe someone who is super sweet and nice and charming, but gets NONE. Or the complete bitch whose phone STAYS lit up. Or asshole Jack who NEVER sleeps alone?

It’s puzzling at first, cuz maybe you ask yourself if you’d do them and the answer is a resounding no. Or perhaps, you just know them really well, seen the havoc they wreak in their lives and just can’t understand how people keep getting caught up in it.

It’s really not as simple as just, ‘Pu**y’s a hellavu drug’ (tho it is), or ‘Dick can blind you’ (tho it the hell can).

I’m pretty sure it’s simply because owner of said genitalia in question just LOOKS like they can dish it.

I had this real whore of a roommate when I first moved to Brooklyn. She’s a whole ‘nother story for a whole ‘nother day, but the point is she used to get it IN! Every few nights chick would have a new dude in the sack. When my peeps came to visit for the first time, I basically pimped her out to one of my boys, who later said, “Damn, Wise. All I had to do was show up!” She didn’t have much in the way of face or personality, though she was a fitness fanatic so she at least kept it together physically.

My friends and I decided she had Pheromones. That was our thing. Anytime someone would pull somebody who was out of their league, or pull someone at ALL despite facial bustation, we’d say, ‘I think so and so got pheromones.’

Pheromones of course are: chemicals that trigger a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species. It’s like an undetectable fragrance that attracts the opposite sex. But even that’s only half the story.

Take a second please, and think about the people you wanna give it to right now. What is it about them? I’m not talking on a spiritual or mental level. I’m talking purely primal. Urgent.

Now think of the perfectly attractive, nice, cool people in your life who want desperately to hit you up. Why won’t you give it up? Why do you keep that person in the friend lane?

Real talk? Because they don’t look like they can fcuk.

It’s what ego-protectors like myself have been neglecting to say for years now, to the perfectly nice young men who try, to no avail, to get wit it. It’s the answer to the debate about why women (allegedly) prefer thugs to nerds. Why nice guys finish last.

Plenty of nice guys get it. It’s the nice ones who don’t look like they can work it that lose out.

Same with women. Bitches? Men love them because they carry their bitch asses like they can suck a mean one. Fast tail Lil.Wayne looking girls? Yessir. Dudes can see right through the Vase.line face and can tell they’ll do whatever. It’s all in the eyes. Meanwhile, there are scores of genuinely good women sitting at home watching Top.Chef instead of um...getting served up.

So fellas, if you’re not getting none, it’s not that light skinned dudes are back in, or that color contact nggas are back. It’s not that you have no game. It’s not even that you’re ugly or corny. It’s that you look like your bed game is limp.

Mamacitas, you go to happy hour every week with your girls, make up flawless, dress and heels tight…but it be the same one of your girls getting the numbers? It’s not that your ass isn’t big enough. Or that you’re not showing enough cleveland. Or that your weave’s crooked (tho I’ma need you to straighten that up, por favor). It’s just that THAT chick looks like Betty Back Shot. I mean, a dead ringer.

I could be wrong…but let’s find out.

What things make you look twice?

How would you describe Look Like You Can Fcuk Lookin Boy/Girl?

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. Now that you've said it, and now that I think about it, you're absolutely right! I've been wondering what that inner urge is to be in the presence of certain dudes, meanwhile dismissing those constantly in your face.

They don't look like they can beat it up. Wow, What a notion! Who knew? Well I guess you did, lol.

La said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*crackin up* Dayum I can't even answer what makes me look twice..cuz some days all u gotta do is be a man and my eyes are glued LOL!

So...Wise...Sista said...

BGood...There's justs omething about the term "beat it up" that never ceases to make my day. hahahahahaha

La...Real talk? (verbatim):)

Durt...EXACTLY...It's all about the look. lol

Jonzee said...

For me its the walk and the eye contact=swagger. And the self-deprecating self-confidence. Sometimes its the cocky one with the nice smile--nice guy or not so.

For instance, the boss man is a tall lanky white dude--but he walks like a basketball star. Secretly--he could get it--though I'm not sure he is good at it (Though he has 3 stair-step rugrats so he must be doing something.)

Adei von K said...

girl. it has to be the phermones. that and a lil bit of swag.
there is this guy i used to go to school with... looked like a str-8 up cro magnon; wasn't walking up right yet or something.

I WANTED HIM IN THE WORST WAY, IN PUBLIC, DURING LECTURE, IN THE QUAD, AT THE ETERNAL FLAME, TILL THE COPS CAME KNOCKING. and he wasn't a looker or ANYTHING... but, he could get it.

don't tell drew.

La said...

Real Talk.

Blah Blah Blah said...

...I don't know if I should be offended...but I was told "you look like you can fuck"...don't get me wrong, I was offended by him.

There is one guy that I can think of that could get it (got it)...it was the swagger...and the way he looked at me like...I'mma fuck the shit out of you.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Jonzee...I knew the word 'swag' woudl come into play...there's a difference I guess btwn swag (Puffy got swag. Jay got swag for days)...and Look Like He Couild Geti Itness (neither of them could). But I feel you on the walk and the eyes!

Stace...I'm tellin!! (No I'm not. You still want him dont you? Oooooh! lol)

La...Likewise.

Blah...And did he??

(And PS...I'm only SLIGHTLY offended that you didnt personally invite me to your new spot after coming out of retirement. But whatever, we aint neighbors no more, so I see how that is. lol) Quest

Anonymous said...

I messed with a girl in college because of her sex abilities. She had a nice body but not too much of an alluring faces. But she was the Michael Jordan of sex. There was something that screamed "SEX!!" I couldnt stay away from it.

Blah Blah Blah said...

Of course he did...I mean what kinda woman would I be...to not do some research for woman-kind.

YOU MUSTA FORGOT...that you have commented on the new spot. YOU MUSTA FORGOT I bin't told you...way back when...January maybe...Yea, YOU MUSTA FORGOT.

You know I am moving to Maryland...and if you didn't...I'M LETTING YOU KNOW.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

I call it looking cock strong, like some half way weak looking dude who can in the place like he owns the joint. he knows his cock is strong he's gotta secret that only few will know.

I just had a dream about the last one who really got my ovaries quivering. young little lanky thang with slightly buck teeth but christ on crutches that man knew how to make it happen.

he was cock strong like a mug!

Amadeo said...

Are we talking about the Gilroy here?

So...Wise...Sista said...

Epsi...Did people know you were hitting up the Budda Face?

Blah...Woman-kind thanks you!

THE ONLY THING I FORGOT was your email address to personally blog-cuss you out. I only just recently happened upon the new joint, which is where I learned that we will once again be neighbors. (could you tell i was all rolling my neck and shit? Still love ya.) ;)


AJ..."Cock Strong" YESSS! Exactly.

"Ovaries quivering"...well damn. That sounds painful. I likes! lol

"Christ on Crutches"...hahahaha.


Amadeo...Cum again?

Dramatic Interpretations said...

I'm happy I ran across your blog - this right here was hilarious. . .it makes so much sense though!

the joy said...

Betty back shot? Lil Wayne lookin chicks? Gosh I hate you woman, lol.


I like quiet lookin dudes. You know, the ones that look like they're just scoping. They have a confidence that makes me think they don't have to question their own performance.

Mr.Slish said...

It's a few things for me...I fucked a chick once because her STRUT was MEAN!! Face was EH!!!

I also look at their shoe game..if you have no ASS and and good taste in shoes I might wanna taste...

Lips that look wet all the time...Oooh that is a Danger pleaser...

I could go on, but I might have an accident..lol

So...Wise...Sista said...

Lost...Thank you! Right?!!
This is officially the answer for why women overlook nice guys and men prefer bitches. lol

Joy...Who me? lol
Yes! I'm not one for all that talkin, and the dude who says the least prolly got the most.

Slishy...Accidents happen *shrug* ;)
"Lips that look wet all the time." HAHAHAHAHA that IS a good look. lol
Was your instinct correct on the Mean Walk Chick?

Mr.Slish said...

YES IT WAS!!!!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok you got my mind doing too much this late at night...

I'm probably gonna be up all night now thinking and thinking and remembering... damn

Southerner in Suomi said...

It's also summer and everybody gets hot in the ass. The pheremones don't help.

Nexgrl said...

I must say that in that past, I have fallen for those who have the whole package. Each one of them had the ability to look at you and make you feel as if they just had sex with you.

Blah Blah Blah said...

...I'mma be all up in your spot acting all mommy-ish (youngun)!!!!!!!!

Slish...I don't know about Slish..but I know about Slasher...and...from what I know...winds lift that piece easily....huh? what?
*please oh please, don't let him come back and read that statement...he's my arch enemy...in the comic world*

So...Wise...Sista said...

Slishy...Eeeeeeye! (for the uninitiated, that's patois for 'That's Wassup.'lol)


Eb...*pulling up a chair* Ok what (who) you was thinkin bout?! lol


VDiz...I know that's right. But I'm nonpartisan when it cums to the seasons, myself. lol


Nex says..."Each one of them had the ability to look at you and make you feel as if they just had sex with you."


Damn, that's like, retroactive sex. You need a condom for that? ;)

Blah...Yesss! You know I be needing authority and nurturing. Will you pleeeeease be my mommy?!

You and Slish...*smh*

Anonymous said...

OMG Wise. All I'm going to say is OMG.

This makes a lot of sense.

That is all.

Jasmine Denise said...

*lol*
Yeah, when I dude walks like he's got gold in his pants...that makes me love to see them "walk into the room, across the room, and out of the room" (Jill Scott).

Remember Phenomenal Woman, walking like diamonds are between her thighs! That, in addition to a thick bottom and cute face keeps the d rollin' in real nice ;)

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers