Thursday, February 23, 2006

Soulmates Dissipate

I have a feeling this has something to do with Valentine’s Day….somebody fucked up and forgot the rose petals…

Thank you Shani and Chad (Chani) for giving us a reason to watch.
You have unselfishly aired your dirty spandex one-pieces for all the world to enjoy. And for that we thank you. You stand proudly in the company of:

And them... And these winners...

Holy shit, these dudes are bonin! You can’t tell me they’re not. Did you see the Shani feature package on Saturday? He reminisced about his days walking through the SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO rocking an off the shoulder BONNIE BLAIR sweatshirt. Classic.

And how come Chad exudes that George Michael “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” energy? Like he should be skating in a white jump suit with feathered bangs.

That closet door is hanging off the hinges. In all honesty it’s hard for me to believe that two adults would embarrass themselves to this degree on such a huge stage. [For the record, I’m riding with Shani on this one, ashy lips and all]. I wish the two were a bit more media savvy, articulate and mature.

But love sometimes renders you stupid.

Bitches.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

hahahahahaha!! hell yeah!! i was in the control room yesterday and the director was like yeah, there's something else there. maybe they're homosexual lovers. this from the most laid back 60 y.o. black man in the world!!! it was great!! i was DYING!! yeah, i'm gonna call them bbs. bonafide bitches!!! LOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

You also gotta remember, it is also media hype between them two.

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers