Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HOLLYWOOD HERE I COME

And just like that...I'm Back!!!

No, not with a post (duh!) I'm talking about Real.World Hollywood.

I know what I had said before
... but I'm in and I'm in big.

Clearly I'm in love with Will. Clearly there's no way he could be that attractive and be from like a really dangerous city. (That wasnt an ex joke, I was quoting the blond bitch. WTF? Classic!)

Associates.

Albino chick and Will in the remake of Glitter.

Yo could you imagine pining away for your signif other...then watching them making out with some clown in a effing hot tub? No mas.

Yeah, still love Will even tho he hates strippers evn tho I dont hate strippers. Remember?

I actually don't hate the pretty dude. He's socially inept, and I have a feeling he's an islander. My guess start with a T and ends in rini. lol

Peasants.

"You're scary." Who ARE these judgy juvy broads??

Clearly I hate Will and the Arizona broad.

Wicked chill.

I'm in! (It really doesn't help that I'm going to LA (where I'll hang my jersey in the rafters ;) ) for the first time this summer!)

9 comments:

Chubby Chocolate said...

oh crap, I stumbled on the premiere. I stopped watching it eons ago, but i decided to watch this one. It's soooo diluted, they are just there for the cameras. It's not a true "fishbowl" anymore. But I love to hate that tall Black dude. I think he's a DL brother.

Chubby Chocolate said...

oh crap, I stumbled on the premiere. I stopped watching it eons ago, but i decided to watch this one. It's soooo diluted, they are just there for the cameras. It's not a true "fishbowl" anymore. But I love to hate that tall Black dude. I think he's a DL brother.

nikki said...

i have totally missed the real world. just tell me there aren't any gay brothas on there...

Amadeo said...

Who's the drunk? Who's most likely to get kicked off?

Anonymous said...

I have to make sure I watch.

La said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

the joy said...

See, I watched it too. And I do hate the accused trini. He works my nerves with his "I am the chosen one" rah rah. But the other black dude... Cahgettit. All day. Lol. Then we got the dude with way too much hair gel. Why does he look like the lead singer of a really sucky band?

So...Wise...Sista said...

Chubby...Hey girlie! It stopped being a fishbowl long ago...now a mere platform for prefab drama. I'm in.

nikki...too close to call.

Amadeo...all drunk. all candidates for kick off. And theres a healthy does of racial ignorance too. FaTAStic

Epsi...You know it;; be repeated nonstop. Watch it and report back!

La...Whats so funny, Magic? ;)


Joy...Yo he cahgettit every which way...but I'm pretty sure that'll fade once he starts romancing the Jill. *sigh* But how come I dont hate the tall one? I do however, hate all the blonds, except for the albino. lol

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I heart Will. I heart Dave. Umm Joey needs a hug. Strippa chick needs a hug AND a new wardrobe. Southern chick needs a foot up the azz. Brunette chick needs more life experience. And I have no words for Greg.

Just my 2 cents! I love this fuckin show!

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers