Friday, March 31, 2006

Tag Along


Y’all muhfuckas don’t know me.

...But I'll do my best to oblige. :)

Well…I been tagged. But the whole ‘10 Things You Want in a Mate’ hits a lil too close to home at the moment…so in lieu of it (and cuz it's Friday and I'm lazy) I will revert to a retro questionnaire that I sent to my friends when the ‘get to know you’ email versions got to be kinda boring and unrevealing (and which I also posted here a month or two ago).

As for being the tagger…I don’t dare assume that I can call any of you reading this “regulars” and therefore demand you do this shit…but how bout this…if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged…and if you wanna play along, cool!

While I manage to maintain a semblance of anonymity with this blog voice…there is still a sense that none of this is worth sharing unless you’re being real. And I’m gearing up for a very revealing series on Heartbreak, beginning next week (unless I chicken out)…one that hits so close to home that they charging me extra rent.

Until then, get to know me...

http://sowisesista.blogspot.com/2006/02/fast-fwds.html

6 comments:

Jameil said...

let me just say i am offended that you don't consider me a regular reader. hmph! i've seen this post 3xs already so if that ain't a regular reader, well then...! lol

So...Wise...Sista said...

Aha Jameil...but as a regular reader of YOURS...I know you ain't playin' that tag shit anymore. lol

And how in the hell you seen it 3xs...I'm lazy but not triflin!

Mrs A. said...

LOL...ur FWDS were funny as hell, esp the one about giving yourself head!!!! and i agree, that would be just an experiment-HA!!

Funky Brewster said...

U'vE BEeN tAggEd!!!!
ha ha

here are the rules.

(1)only women can be tagged
(2)u must list at yr crushes in the following categories
(3) tag three others.
(4) let the fun begin!!!

--white guys
--black dudes
--old men
--first ever celeb crush
--and embarassing celeb crush
--women (this is optional, not evryone goes that way...)


check the comment section of my first post to see who has already been tagged...

Ddot the King said...

LOL...funny stuff. I am so glad that I have women completely figured out!

So...Wise...Sista said...

OK...here goes, Kween...but only bec I really like the premise of your blog and can't wait to read more about the Russian! ;)

--WHITE GUYS:
...McConaughy (sp) - he came out of nowhere...didn't even notice him until this year. I heard him say he doesn't wear deodorant or colon bec his "man smell" is unique. Why do I believe him!

...Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Great music, even better face!

...Ryan Seacrest - Cutie pie!

--BROTHAS:
...Michael Jordan - since '85 when I cut his pic out of Jet mag.

...Nelly - NOT a fan of the music...but love the abs

...Wood Harris - Avon from The Wire

...Dawyane Wade - Oh.My.Word

--OLD MEN
...George Clooney - sexy! and yeah he's old

...Ed Gordon - No idea how old he is, but cant think of a better way to get my news

--1ST CELEB CRUSH
...Does MLK count?

--EMBARASSING CELEB CRUSH
...Bill Clinton - And I woulda NEVER told

--CHICKS
...Alicia Keys - To the point where I'm gawking when I see her perform

...Sharon Stone - don't ask

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers