Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Narcoleptic Nookie


So I recently got all up in ya biz, and you weren’t the least bit offended. You bunch of blabbers!

And among the comments was an interesting anonymous inquiry, which also requested my insight. It said:

You know I want to know if you watched "Grey's Anatomy" and if you did, what's your take on falling asleep while making love? I loved how Doc told his gf "But I wasn't done yet."I had a gf who claims after we broke up that she fell asleep one time while I was giving her head. Her ass was wincing and moaning all the other times, but claims that one time she was tired her ass fell asleep.Then there's my friend who had a bf tell her she couldn't go to sleep till he got his.I know you gots sumthin to say. Bring it. ~Anon

First to answer your question, Anon, I’m a fan of Grey, albeit a sporadic viewer at best. I personally am an L-Word fanatic, so since I don’t have Tivo there was always a schedule conflict. But when the L-Word season ended (to hell with cable series that try to pass 5 sorry episodes off as a complete season…then have the NERVE to sell it at full price on DVD), I did try to catch Grey, cause the writing and acting are great and I love that the creator is a sista.

I say all that to say that I missed this particular episode ::frown:: (but the 2-part finale was off tha chain…Izzie is a nut…McDreamy is a dick…is there something a bit, dare I say, neo-Ally McBeal (in a good way, like seasons 1&2 Ally...before Taye Diggs), about Meredith...and the azzhole doc is sexy!).

But that does not preclude me from having an opinion on falling asleep while you fuckin’.

First off, you must be just “ucking” if you fall asleep before the “season finale” if you know what I mean.

I’m not much of a self pleaser, but I have been known to wake up with “Henry” still in my hands, and my panties at my knees. Does that count?

I’m also an advocate of drunk sex [disclaimer: not to be confused with drunk anonymous sex. That’s for hoes.], so I imagine this may have happened before but I prolly passed out before I could commit the ep to memory.

But that is one damn good reason that I could think of that would sincerely justify hitting the snooze button. Drunk people fall asleep at the wheel so why not on all fours??

But surely there are other good reasons…

You ever have a really nice evening out with your lover? You do the whole ‘come home from work on a Thursday, get dressed up, go somewhere and show off, maybe a film screening or Broadway, then hit a great restaurant and laugh and chair-dance the night away’. Then you decide to walk a few blocks to work off the coffee and dessert you shared.

Then you get back to the crib and you are just so aligned, so in tune, so horny…yet so sleepy from the thought of tomorrow morning’s staff meetings.

You jump in the shower together (bec you KNOW that if he goes first you’ll be knocked out by the time he's done and vice versa), get out and lotion each other, wrap your hair, turn on the TV and catch the tail end of the news, and lay up holding each other, so high from the night out with your boo.

So you start the rubbing, his skin starts to radiate heat, and you kind of regret writing a check your azz might have problems cashing. His deep moans commingle with yawns, but he loves the way your manicured fingertips scrape his chest, and like you, he tries desperately to fight the sleep and enjoy it.

The boxers start to tent, and you’re intoxicated by the scent of Dial soap on his freshly hydrated skin. You mount him, all the while giggling about the theater usher who bust his azz showing ya’ll to the mezzanine. The kisses are intense, and Colgate flavored. His warm hands on your azz contrast lovely with the cool air drifting in from the window.

You wanna go there but your body has other ideas. That morning’s cardio is sinking in; shit, that cappuccino was decaf.

He feels an obligation to your satisfaction when he reaches between your hot thighs and wades in the water.

So he takes a deep breath and submerges in it.

And it’s good, cuz it’s always good. He’s trying to take his time and you’re trying to maneuver him to your spot. His tongue has that certain swagger and settles into a relaxing rhythm. Your body gives in to the goodness, your chest heaving, your hips exaggerating cuz you wanna cum quick.

But it’s exhausting and good all at once. Your mind wanders to a lovely place, where you’re riding a wave of relaxation. A cloud of stillness. A house of dreams...

No, you’re literally dreaming…about your man giving you the business down there.

Your azz is asleep.

So to answer the question, Anonymous: Yes, I gots something to say.

I need a nap.

20 comments:

Mr.Slish said...

Neeeeeeveeeeer!!!!! That has never happened to me and vice versa.I can be tired as FUCK!!! I get the hint I'm about to get some pussy. Adrenaline wakes the Slasher up, he takes over and punches in for some over time.

But I think I have about three more years of that before old age retires The Slasher..lol

Anonymous said...

Huh! Stiff happens. I had a girlfriend who I knew casually for a while first. We went out a few times but the night of our "first physical fire" (which was unbeknownst to me until it just happened)we went out and she had quite a bit to drink (most of which before we got together). I could tell but she was buzzed and not sloppy therefore COHERENT. Anyway, after doing everything under the sun, we were having a nighttime stroll in a park and she just hurled. Chunks. But hey, I liked her I took her back to the car, wiped her mouth, to her back to her place, made sure she was alright with water and everything was set to leave but one thing led to another..... I'm glad she hurled then, because I let her get on top and if she would have gone then, I would've been the one taking it in the face. Anonymous Detroit.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I fell asleep while my ex, from last year, was ... down below.
He was never all that good at it anyway....but he started out with a back massage and then started kissing the back, then the ass and "tasting" me from the back...
I was relaxed dammit!
So, (I guess)he finished...but I didn't even remember the get down going down...

Jameil said...

hahahaha you stupid. i fall asleep on the b.f. all the time. not during anything like that. but maybe kissing or something. i'll stop and say baby i'm sleepy and be out 5 minutes later. and he'll be up for hours. poor thing. our opposite schedules are such sabbotage!!!

Veronica Marché said...

...okay...okay... now I have to pick myself up off the floor because you are definitely a nut...

But as for falling asleep during the act, I can't say I ever had that happen.

As for Anon Detroit and Slish (w/ the Slasher)... y'all are stoopid too. LMAO!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i've never fallen asleep during the act, although my post coital snores can come quickly, no pun intended!

I just don't think I get it often enough to fall asleep on it! now i've been too tired to get the party started, but that just makes for a lazy lover morning doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I like House better than Grey's Anatomy, even though I like them both.

If a woman fell asleep on me, Im punching her in the back of her damn head!!! Lol j/k j/k. That has never happened to me. They fall asleep after, not durin.

Rashan Jamal said...

I confess I have fallen asleep during a boring head session. That was the worst thing I could have done. She wouldnt do that again for months.

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

hmmm. Never on the first go-around. But inf your in marathon mode and nite runs into day and into nite again...i can see someone nodding off at somepoint.....drugs and alcohol are another variable.

So im told, as a Holy man, i'm merely speculating:)

ace

Knockout Zed said...

I fell asleep once with my face in my ex-wife's coochie.

KZ

Da Arsonist said...

I've never fallen asleep when it was about to go down, or while it was going down.

I don't care how sleepy I was what's the blood gets pumpin and I get pumpin....its O.V.

Now as soon as I'm done, I might hit the sheets, but not during. I honestly don't imagine how that could happen.

i like liquor and tv said...

Nice story..the same thing happened to me, but replace the theater and walk and coffee with shots of tequila. I fell asleep while he was mid-stroke. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I woke up and he was still going at it.

But I don't think I actually fell asleep, I think I just passed out from so much tequila...yuck.

drunk sex > regular sex

Nika Laqui said...

WOW Zed....*lol*

Love your interpretation, being drunk will cause you to pass out...on all fours or with Henry in hand, panties to your knees...I feel asleep like that last night...

But you know what I really hate, wasting my drunk, by falling asleep, without giving Henry a visit...*lol*

That happened to me once....
Puddy and I had been going at it from 12:30am til 4am. He fell asleep with his penis in my mouth...*lol*

It still worked for me, so I kept going...*lol* then I rode it for a while, then I went to sleep with it still inside...

I've also have wakened to a limp oenis in my mouth....I fell asleep...*lol*

SO when I woke up, I just got back on business...*lol*

DramaFree said...

I've slept through 'the beginning' of sex before...if I drink, I tend to sleep deeply and won't be fully conscious when it starts, but I wake up mid action lol

Miz JJ said...

I've hurried everything up so that I could get to sleep. Does that count?

EqualOpportunityCrush said...

hahaha.. girl, i like this entry..nicely written.. you're too funny...

I've kinda passed out for a minutes but woken up when the dude started to eat the cat right...

never had a dude fall asleep on me though...(whew)

Anonymous said...

This is Anon thanks for addressing the issue as only you can SoWise. LoL but I'm wondering if like the dude handling blah, blah, blah, I was bad or she was just sleepy. But the heiffer ain't tell me that she fell asleep, she let word get back to me.

nikki said...

i've fallen asleep during sex. his fucking sucked.

i've also fallen asleep while masturbating. evidently i was horny but not horny enough to stay awake.

Blah Blah Blah said...

FOr those of us that ain't got shit to do at work...I'mma let you know, you be taking way too effing long inbetween your post...

my buck 62... :-)

So...Wise...Sista said...

The feedback is priceless...and to be honest, I can't even answer the question myself. I will go out on a limb and say that I've never had the misfortune of fcuking a complete bore...so I prolly never fell asleep during THAT. But I have been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of a whole lotta head in my day...and I'm willing to bet I've taken a power nap or two during one of those sessions!

And Blah...you need change back for your "buck 62"? A sista was outta town making paper. :)

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers