Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HOME INVASION: Part I


Tuesday Morning, 8:03am
The Crib


"Yes, I'd like to call in a possible disturbance."


"A break in?"

"Not a break in, a disturbance. No, no. An
invasion."

"
Would you like to report anything stolen or missing."

"Nah."


"Anything out of place?"

"Uh, yeah."


"We'll send someone out."

"Not necessary. I think I can piece this one together..."


Let's review the evidence...

My fire escape. Looks like all hell broke loose out there...



An open cranberry juice container...

And wait, what is that lime green label??

I was afraid so.

It just doesnt add up. I'm nothing if not tidy. Even outdoors.
But this. Beer bottles and cups and wrappers.

A damn SHAKER??


An overturned bottle. (that's the neighbor's nasty grill. Not mine.)


Wait...I don't smoke.

Season 5 of the Jeff.ersons. Hmm, only reason that would have been discarded so carelessly is if someone perhaps tried to argue that Weezy wasnt one of the greatest TV moms of all time. I dunno. I'm just drawing at straws here. Nothing concrete.


Again, I dont smoke...

So upon further review, who in the hell was blazin and left remnants on top of Thurg00d, no less?!


And the real smoking gun...Wise summers in sandals. So whose are these...


Yup. This could only mean one thing...

My REAL FRIENDS Are in Town.
Stay tuned.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, shit! Someone warn the townspeople!!

Organized Noise said...

Good luck. Hope you survive.

Amadeo said...

The Village may never be the same. The yuppies are probably shaking right now.

Jameil said...

yay!!!! i thought you were going to say your neighbors were responsible for all that and then i was like oh she just mad b/c she wasn't invited!! lmao! good to know you were the one instigating all the debauchery. yesssssss!

Blah Blah Blah said...

You done moved to Batah Maw and lost your damn mind. You never did this much going out when you were up North

I'm telling!

So...Wise...Sista said...

BGood...naw, just alert the liqa sto!

ON...Luckily/sadly the visit was only a 2-niter. lol


Amadeo...Eff the yuppies...its' my downstairs neighbor that Im trying to keep up all night. lol


Jameil...Yo, why do I have the sit-out-on-the-roof-and-play-guitar-
and-drink-beer type neighbors. And they're not the hey-Wise-come-jam-with-us types either. :(


Blah...You are SO right! Might be bec I feel the need to wild out more now than ever. There I was, more grounded?? bullshit/ just dont tell my mom!

DurtyMo said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Baltimore may never be the same *shakes head*

Adei von K said...

awesome post! i can't wait to read about the times that will ensue!

p.s. i still want some damn cowboy boots...

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers