Monday, August 20, 2007

THE COMPLICATIONS OF THOUGHT

Fuck.

I didnt mean to say it outloud.

It seems it's getting harder and harder for me to divert attention like I used to.

If a question's asked, I answer. Truthfully.

Therein lies the shitload.

I havent prepped. Havent even considered the ramifications.

And now that I've said it I have to own it. Have to live with the impulses to daydream about it.

Sure, I've been in the market, but I wasnt really ready for the investment.

Yes, it's gotten to this point...to where I can't even CONSIDER the possibilities without anxiety.

The complications of another him.

9 comments:

Organized Noise said...

"If a question's asked, I answer. Truthfully."

Sadly, I do too.

La said...

Literal or metaphorical?





Either way, stop being a punk. *kicks you in your ass*

DurtyMo said...

Ain't nothing like a "him" chile. I kid you not! LOL @ fuk. Who got ya nose open?

Jameil said...

ugh and vomit!!

Amadeo said...

Dun dun dun duuuuuuuun....or something like that.

Blah Blah Blah said...

Ha! This is me!
Possibilities are always hand in hand with anxiety. And when there is expectation ...well, that's usually where I shut down and try to become invisible.

...however, this right here is what makes things much more exciting...like adding a little cayenne pepper to the mix...
C'mooon, you can do another him. *all smiles*

nikki said...

ut oh!

then again, the fear will subside and the bliss will continue. i'm excited for you!

Miz JJ said...

Like Larenz said in my fave movie "I learned not to ask questions that I do not want the answer too." I answer honestly too so people should be prepared when they ask.

Anonymous said...

What amadeo said!

And I say YAY for another him! I need mine to shum on already......

Disqus for She's Just Not Feeling You...

  • So...Wise??

    My photo
    Our Nation's (HIV) Capital...by way of Harlem, NY and Upsteezy NY
    I'm older than I look, and stupider than you think. But I'm quite proud of my sharp eye for The Ridiculous, and by Ridiculous, of course I mean Me.

    Followers